Zapm is a science fiction roguelike game by Cyrus Dolph.
It's my humble attempt to create "the sci-fi Nethack".
Version 0.8.2 released 2010-06-06:
Win32 - 225 KB
Version 0.8.1 released 2010-01-05:
Linux tty - 194 KB
Mac OS X tty - 210 KB
System requirements: color terminal, ~20 MB (mostly for all
the debug files and stuff it generates)
Note: contains immature content!
dgamelaunch compatibility is coming soon!
* Read the incomplete guidebook.
* The Bulletin Board is back as of Nov 2009!
* Check out "ZAPM, a short film", created by Christopher Schank
of TU Kaiserslautern, Germany!
* Please Submit Bug Reports!
* Send me email - email@example.com.
* Clan EIT ownz j00!